Thursday, May 28, 2009











It is summer. What a lovely bunch of kids huh? Autumn is almost walking. Can't quite get past the fifth step. Her brothers keep kokesing her though. Shawn is not ready for her to walk, Evan is. Asher is a cool two year old. Likes to help out a lot. He will do just about anything except pee in the potty. Evan is at the pest stage in life. He is really trying to be all he can be, but aggrivates to much. He has a good memory and likes to move around alot, like flipping and jumping. I am patient with him as much as I can be till he grows past this. Shawn is creative and wants to invent ideas to help make things easier for himself. Sometimes it takes longer than just doing it, but he don't care. It took him two hours to take out the trash, because he had to make a trailer to pull behind his bike out of the dolly. He accomplished his goal. They all love each other though and I couldn't ask for more. I know I don't have many readers, but thanks for the time it means a lot. Love ya

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a big following either, but I write to keep up with things, so I have it for the future. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete